- Enjoy the most amazing experience of Game viewing under the undisturbed African stars. This is great for catching the nocturnal animals on the Amakhala Game Reserve. At R 500 Per Person.
- Qualified Game Ranger with expert knowledge of the local star constellations takes guests out to a safe and dark area on the Amakhala Game Reserve, not to far from the lodge and shows you the various constellations in the area. At R 100 Per person - This includes drinks.
- A two (2) hour boat cruise along the Bushmans river where over 250 bird species can be viewed including the rare foot. the cruise also affords the best opportunity of viewing the majestic Fish Eagle. At R 250 Per Person - This includes drinks and snacks.
- A qualified Game Ranger takes you out on an exciting walk through the wild on the Amakhala Game Reserve, not only seeing the animals but also the various flora and Fauna too. At R 350 Per Person.
- With the help of a skilled Game Ranger you can test your skills and accuracy at Archery. At R 150 Per Person - This includes drinks and snacks.
- For total relaxation enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment in the comfort of your own room or balcony - room service is also available for drinks/ smoothies.
- Accompanied by a Game Ranger, guests are taken out on the beautiful Bushmans river to do a little catch and release fishing, with a drink in hand and a few finger snacks on the side. What a way to spend the middle of the day. At R 200 Per Person - This includes drinks and snacks.
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment can be made either by Cash or by Card
- There are no age restrictions for activities, but is up to the discretion of the Game Ranger
- Check with duty manager for availability and running times
To find out more you can email us at Hlosi@lionroars.com or call us on +27 (0)42 235 1133.